Monday, January 26, 2009

The Covenant

THE COVENANT BETWEEN GOD AND HIS PEOPLE!!
GENESIS 9: 13- 16
I set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth. When I bring clouds over the earth and the bow is seen in the clouds, I will remember my covenant which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh. When the bow is in the clouds, I will look upon it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth." God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth."



Gambar tu di ambi ku ari Nam ti lalu maya ku nganti kaban ku datai ngambi ku. Maya nyak ku meda anak raja, begembar, ku ngingat ke jaku Allah Taala ba bup Pemungkal (Genesis) ti madah ke sempekat (covenant) antara Noah enggau Allah Taala. Tu meh penyayau Allah Taala ke nembiak Iya ba dunya tu!!
PIOBALANJUN.COM

No comments: