Friday, January 15, 2010

6 YEARS OLD

Celebrated my another "birthday" on 4th January 2010. Simple yet so meaningful and thanks to all of you who never cease to pray n support me in my minisrty!!
It is the call to serve Him is make all things fall in it's places! Thanks all of you my dear friends who came on that day to share my joy!! God bless you all
Agi ingat ke adik Jerry main organ masa tu......chubby amat him....thanks bro for that moment...also edwin and the other person-choir master!!


PIOBALANJUN.COM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless u.. fr bertugas d mana ne? sarawak church?.....

Cinta Doa Makan said...

dear anonymus...diatu aku benung study..soon pulai ke Miri meh aku.

karen™ si kechik said...

the other person choir master nya Encik Burn(Bakar ) la...frkev.. from AD..(bintang Ati)